Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Czech

I wanted to update this after my recent trip to the Czech Republic. With out giving a full treatment to the trip simple because I don't have the time our space right now. It was unbelievable. I learned so much from the missionaries I met there and the ministry I got to participate in.
I believe that God is calling me over there and I'm testing things out by attempting to intern there this upcoming summer. Please partner with me in prayer on this matter because it is going to take a lot of God being amazing, like always, to make it happen especially in such a short time.
I hope to post more about my trip soon. God bless.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That is amazing Jerry. I pray the power of Jesus over any tactic the enemy will use to keep you from going back. Keep us updated.